This is an enjoyable track that is musically designed to be played in clubs, mixshows, festivals and on radio.
SMiTHMUSiX Drops First EP on Independence Day Following the successful June 17 release of his new single, ‘Summertime Fling (ft. Alyshah)’, EDM
Trap/Twerk artist SMiTHMUSiX aka Stickman launched the first single from his new Trap/Future Bass EP ‘Stick It to the Man’ titled “Independence Day” on July 4th. The EP features collaborations with Jamaican artist RATIGAN and UK artist LADEE LUSH. The 5 track EP will feature ‘Independence Day’, ‘Lose Control’, ‘Flip that Pigeon’, FCKU’, and ‘Dab This’. The first 3 tracks will be available for free download at The Artist Union.
‘Stick It to the Man’ is SMiTHMUSiX’s first full length EP, and features a mix of moods and styles within the Trap/Twerk genre. Each track will be released over the coming months. The album incorporates non-earthlike sounds with futuristic vibe, and tracks vary between dark, hard, head bob, hard drops, and strong, while sticking to SMiTHMUSiX’s spacey storytelling style.
- Independence Day – July 4th: Tells SMiTHMUSiX’s story by taking you inside of a UFO that is about to crash. The track features powerful beats, exciting rhythm, tension, and big sounds.
- Lose Control – August 1st: Party Twerk track with a summer vibe featuring powerful and freaky, dance rhythms in the Jamaican Trap Sound style.
- Flip That Pigeon September 1st: A BIGROOM/Festival style song incorporating dramatic storytelling themes and crowd clapping with audience participation, based around a Robin Hood-style theme.
- FCKU October 1st: A complex Hard Trap, Party, Big Room-Festival track with a powerful and hard feel. The song features 2 movie characters to add flavor to the buildup before the drop hits – party track
- Dab This October 1st: Trap song, with a smooth feel and crazy chops, building intensity to create the “need” to dab.
SMiTHMUSiX, who also goes by the name Stickman, has made a name for himself with his creative stage show, elaborate backstory, and his unique sound. His stage persona is one of the most elaborate in the Trap/Twerk niche, and that, in combination with his music, is drawing him attention around the web, and at shows. His recent accomplishments include ‘Summertime Fling (ft. Alyshah)’ available as a freebee on The Artist Union, which featured Leeds Singer/Songwriter Alyshah on vocals, and a remix of the hit single ‘Nils van Zandt & Nicci – Up and Down (SMiTHMUSiX Remix)’, which is available on Beatport and Soundcloud.
After crash landing in 2013, SMiTHMUSiX made Earth his temporary home, and with the help of a few friends, he aims to take the world by storm with his first love, EDM Trap, and hopefully earn enough to repair his spaceship and return home.
Manager: email@example.com (Contact for interviews, quotes, and pictures)
SMiTHMUSiX – ‘Stick It to the Man’ (EP), 1st single: “Independence Day” availability: Free download – July 4th at The Artist Union
** SMiTHMUSiX **
** Stickman Recordings **